Coronavirus Travel Updates from WallyPark
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Protecting our Customers
- Protecting our Employees
- Lot Closures
- Shuttle Service
- Service Interruptions
- Loyalty Points
- Planned Events
- Customer Service
- Resource Links
At WallyPark, our top priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. This page will be updated as needed and as new information becomes available.
Protecting our Customers
- Our shuttles are being cleaned after each return from the airport with the recommended sanitization methods, specifically, the areas our customers touch on the interior of the shuttle buses including seats, luggage shelves, handrails, door handles, and other hard surfaces.
- All employees are using hand sanitizer and/or washing their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Surfaces in our lobby and shared spaces are being wiped down as customers and employees are touching surfaces.
- Our restrooms will be cleaned more often and closely monitored to ensure we have ample soap and hot water available.
- Our Denver location has temporarily closed their lobby.
- Our Denver location is now a cashless facility. This change will remain permanent. Payments are accepted via debit or credit card.
Protecting our Employees
- As new information is released, WallyPark will be taking the necessary precautionary measures as well as brief and train our team members on new processes to continue to maintain safe service for all of our customers.
- Employees who are feeling ill are being told to stay home and encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 by their medical professionals.
- Chicago O’Hare lot has been permanently closed. Staff will remain on the lot until all vehicles are removed. If you have an existing reservation, please park at Preflight Airport Parking and show them your reservation. It will be honored at their facility located at 4155 Mannheim Rd, Schiller Park, IL 60176.
- Seattle’s Outdoor Valet only lot has been temporarily closed. To serve you, our Seattle Premier Garage Self-Park will remain open.
- Philadelphia lot has been temporarily closed. We will continue to honor existing reservations and keep the lot staffed until all vehicles are off the lot.
- LAX Express lot has been temporarily closed. If you have an existing reservation, please park at our Los Angeles Premier Garage. All drive-up parkers will be redirected to the garage. There will be staff on the lot until all vehicles have been removed.
- San Diego Garage will not be accepting new reservations, however, existing reservations will be honored.
- Upon return, we highly encourage you to text us for pick up so we can dispatch a shuttle for you. Use the text numbers below, or use your WallyPark App.
- Atlanta ATL (678) 293-7255
- Chicago ORD (708) 740-4007
- Denver DEN (303) 974-4247
- Jacksonville JAX (904) 479-3686
- Los Angeles Garage LAX (323) 431-5088
- Los Angeles Express LAX (310) 627-2133
- Milwaukee MKE (414) 409-7105
- Orlando MCO (407) 848-1004
- Philadelphia PHL (484) 577-2272
- San Diego SAN (619) 320-6667
- Seattle SEA (425) 336-2193
- ATL customers traveling International will be dropped off at the Domestic terminal and will need to connect with the airport’s shuttle to the International terminal, and back upon your return.
- Luggage assistance is a complimentary service at all WallyPark locations. However, our shuttle drivers will now ask before handling your luggage should you forgo the service. We will not automatically grab your luggage.
- Car care services including car wash and detail, oil changes, etc. will be temporarily unavailable.
- All WallyPark locations are temporarily suspending complimentary coffee and/or bottled water
- Valet services at all locations, with the exception of ORD, will be temporarily suspended to minimize touchpoints.
- WallyPark Seattle will be temporarily closing the Outdoor Valet only lot. Existing reservations and drive-up customers will be redirected to use the Seattle Premier Garage at 18613 International Blvd.
- All reservations can be changed or canceled any time before the start date/time without any additional fees, no matter the reason. We have never charged booking or cancelation fees at WallyPark.
- To modify or cancel an existing reservation, log into your WallyClub account or lookup your reservation. You will need your confirmation number, last name and email address used during booking.
- WallyClub members can also cancel and modify reservations in the WallyPark mobile app for iOS and Android
- Loyalty points will be credited back to your WallyClub account if you need to modify or cancel online or mobile reservations.
- Currently, WallyPark is still planning to attend GBTA in Denver, Colorado on July 25-29, 2020.
WallyPark will continue to monitor and adjust our precautions as needed. The best way to stay informed of any changes with your airport parking at WallyPark is to opt into our email to receive those communications. You can opt-in using this form.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Support Page or by calling the WallyPark Location near you at the phone number provided below.
- Atlanta ATL (404) 763-9990
- Chicago O’Hare ORD (847) 737-4359
- Denver DEN (303) 342-0500
- Jacksonville JAX (904) 741-4008
- Los Angeles Garage LAX (310) 337-1944
- Los Angeles Express LAX (310) 645-6600
- Milwaukee MKE (414) 255-0227
- Orlando MCO (407) 513-4696
- Philadelphia PHL (610) 295-2832
- Seattle SEA (206) 241-3152