COVID-19 Travel Updates from WallyPark
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Protecting our Customers
- Protecting our Employees
- COVID testing facility at LAX
- Lot Closures
- Shuttle Service
- Service Interruptions
- Loyalty Points
- Planned Events
- Customer Service
- Resource Links
Caring for you is our top priority as well as providing you with exceptional service while navigating operational changes caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. As a result, WallyPark may have temporary service changes.
In the current travel climate, our shuttle service may be interrupted due to frequent cleaning schedules. Upon return, please use the WallyPark App to text for pickup.
Protecting our Customers
- Our shuttles are being cleaned after each return from the airport with the recommended sanitization methods, specifically, the areas our customers touch on the interior of the shuttle buses including seats, luggage shelves, handrails, door handles, and other hard surfaces.
- All employees are using hand sanitizer and/or washing their hands frequently throughout the day.
- All employees continue to wear face masks.
- Surfaces in our lobby and shared spaces are being wiped down as customers and employees are touching surfaces.
- Our restrooms will be cleaned more often and closely monitored to ensure we have ample soap and hot water available.
- Our Denver location has temporarily closed their lobby.
- All locations are now cashless. Payments are accepted via debit or credit card.
Protecting our Employees
- As new information is released, WallyPark will be taking the necessary precautionary measures as well as brief and train our team members on new processes to continue to maintain safe service for all of our customers.
- Employees who are feeling ill are being told to stay home and encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 by their medical professionals.
WallyPark Express LAX is now a temporary COVID testing facility
- FDA approved tests provided by Equaltox Laboratory
- Nasal Swab PCR $100
- Antibody Test $50
- PCR & Antibody Test $150
- Insurance not accepted
- No appointment needed | Walk-ins only
- Results in less than 48 hours
- Open Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 9600 S Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Call with questions (714) 760-4804
- Chicago O’Hare lot has been permanently closed.
- Milwaukee lot has been permanently closed.
- Seattle’s Outdoor Valet only lot has been temporarily closed. To serve you, our Seattle Premier Garage Self-Park will remain open.
- LAX Express lot has been temporarily closed.
- Upon return, please text us for pick up so we can dispatch a shuttle for you. Use the text numbers below, or use your WallyPark App.
- Atlanta ATL (678) 293-7255
- Denver DEN (303) 974-4247
- Jacksonville JAX (904) 479-3686
- Los Angeles Garage LAX (310) 308-6495
- Orlando MCO (407) 848-1004
- Philadelphia PHL (484) 577-2272
- San Diego SAN (619) 320-6667
- Seattle Garage SEA (425) 336-2193
- ATL customers traveling International will be dropped off at the Domestic terminal and will need to connect with the airport’s shuttle to the International terminal, and back upon your return.
- Luggage assistance is a complimentary service at all WallyPark locations. However, our shuttle drivers will now ask before handling your luggage should you forgo the service. We will not automatically grab your luggage.
- Car care services including car wash and detail, oil changes, etc. will be temporarily unavailable.
- WallyPark LAX Premier Garage is now offering car care services at the lot. Please ask an attendant for service information upon arrival.
- All WallyPark locations are temporarily suspending complimentary coffee and/or bottled water.
- Valet services at most locations have been temporarily suspended. Currently, LAX Premier Garage is the only location with valet service both via drive-up or online/app reservations.
- All reservations can be changed or canceled up to 4 hours before the start date/time without any additional fees, no matter the reason. We have never charged booking or cancelation fees at WallyPark.
- To modify or cancel an existing reservation, log into your WallyClub account or lookup your reservation. You will need your confirmation number, last name and email address used during booking.
- WallyClub members can also cancel and modify reservations in the WallyPark mobile app for iOS and Android
- Loyalty points will be automatically credited back to your WallyClub account if you need to modify or cancel online or mobile reservations.
- GBTA in Orlando, FL has been postponed to November 17-19, 2021. We hope to see you there!
WallyPark will continue to monitor and adjust our precautions as needed. The best way to stay informed of any changes with your airport parking at WallyPark is to opt into our email to receive those communications. You can opt-in using this form.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Support Page or by calling the WallyPark Location near you at the phone number provided below.