COVID-19 Travel Updates from WallyPark
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Protecting our Customers
- Protecting our Employees
- Lot Closures
- Shuttle Service
- Service Interruptions
- Loyalty Points
- Planned Events
- Customer Service
- Resource Links
Caring for you is our top priority as well as providing you with exceptional service while navigating operational changes caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. As a result, WallyPark may have temporary service changes.
As travel continues to pick up, please use the WallyPark App to text for pickup when you return.
Protecting our Customers
- Our shuttles are being cleaned after each return from the airport with the recommended sanitization methods, specifically, the areas our customers touch on the interior of the shuttle buses including seats, luggage shelves, handrails, door handles, and other hard surfaces.
- All employees are using hand sanitizer and/or washing their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Surfaces in our lobby and shared spaces are being wiped down as customers and employees are touching surfaces.
- Our restrooms will be cleaned and closely monitored to ensure we have ample soap and hot water available.
- Our Denver location has temporarily closed their lobby.
- All locations are now cashless. Payments are accepted via debit or credit card.
Protecting our Employees
- As new information is released, WallyPark will be taking the necessary precautionary measures as well as brief and train our team members on new processes to continue to maintain safe service for all of our customers.
- Employees who are feeling ill are being told to stay home and encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 by their medical professionals.
- Chicago O’Hare lot has been permanently closed.
- Milwaukee lot has been permanently closed.
- Upon return, please text us for pick up so we can dispatch a shuttle for you. Use the text numbers below, or use the WallyPark Mobile App.
- Atlanta ATL (678) 293-7255
- Denver DEN (303) 974-4247
- Jacksonville JAX (904) 479-3686
- Los Angeles Garage LAX (310) 308-6495
- WallyPark Express LAX (310) 627-2133
- Orlando MCO (407) 848-1004
- Philadelphia PHL (484) 577-2272
- San Diego SAN (619) 320-6667
- Seattle Garage SEA (425) 336-2193
- Seattle Outdoor Self-Park SEA (425) 292-8700
- ATL customers traveling International will be dropped off at the Domestic terminal and will need to connect with the airport’s shuttle to the International terminal, and back upon your return.
- Luggage assistance is a complimentary service at all WallyPark locations. Please let your driver know if you wish to carry your own bags.
- Car care services including car wash and detail, oil changes, etc. will be temporarily unavailable in all locations except LAX Premier Garage. WallyPark LAX Premier Garage offers car care services at the lot. Please ask an attendant for service information upon arrival.
- All WallyPark locations are temporarily suspending complimentary coffee and/or bottled water.
- Valet services at most locations have been temporarily suspended. Currently, LAX Premier Garage is the only location with valet service both via drive-up or online/app reservations.
- All reservations can be changed or canceled up to 4 hours before the start date/time without any additional fees, no matter the reason. We have never charged booking or cancelation fees at WallyPark.
- To modify or cancel an existing reservation, log into your WallyClub account or lookup your reservation. You will need your confirmation number, last name and email address used during booking.
- WallyClub members can also cancel and modify reservations in the WallyPark mobile app for iOS and Android
- Loyalty points will be automatically credited back to your WallyClub account if you need to modify or cancel online or mobile reservations.
- 2022 GBTA in San Diego, CA at the San Diego Convention Center is scheduled for August 14-17, 2022.
WallyPark will continue to monitor and adjust our precautions as needed. The best way to stay informed of any changes with your airport parking at WallyPark is to opt into our email to receive those communications. You can opt-in using this form.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Support Page or by calling the WallyPark Location near you at the phone number provided below.